- You operate primarily from a creative rather than a reactive frame of mind
- You take full responsibility (as opposed to blame) for the circumstances you and your business are in
- You opt for self-awareness over self-improvement
- You know there is plenty to go around
- Your well-being and overall state of mind are felt internally and are not dictated by profits, the economy or ‘the competition’
- You take care of yourself (no explanation necessary)
- You are using gifts and talents that give you a sense of accomplishment and deep satisfaction in your business
- You may not know every detail of where you are heading, but you are able to get there by following your clear intention and sense of direction
- You notice what others are doing that is successful (or not) but apply your own intuitive processes before applying them to yourself (or not)
- You have a healthy and affirming relationship with yourself and the people you regularly do business with
- You have a compassionate view of yourself and those you interact with in business, brought about by an increasing awareness in what makes us the same, and what makes us different
- You have a healthy discipline of reflection regarding the changing needs of the business and yourself (more reflective = more effective)
- You have the patience to not judge wholly on your immediate results but a combination of what you feel and the outcomes you generate over time
- You have the ability to discover what people want or need and, if it aligns with what you have to offer, you have the flexibility and resilience to then create it
- You have a deep sense of peace with yourself, knowing that the universe will reflect back to you the faith you have in it
- You are curious and like to learn and discover new and better ways to add value to your business and to your clients
- You are having fun!
Self-Employment Mastery is not a business formula, system, plan or series of steps you follow to build your business. There are plenty of those out there already. Some of them are great, some of them not so great. Only you can tell which (if any) are right for you but Self-Employment Mastery can certainly help towards making choices and decisions that lead you in the direction you want to go.
If you already tick most or all of the boxes, congratulations. If not, I’d love to help you get there. Stick around and we’ll see what we can achieve together. Submit your details and I’ll let you know how you can get on-board.